Monday, February 11, 2013

ERY -Energy Short

This is one I've been waiting on to even start building a position, but took to it last week. Unfortunately I can't get in to the model portfolio at this moment because of this error message...

That's all Greek to me. In any case, I do like the area of ERY here.


 Orders right along this level seem to be making sense, even though they are building a more clear support level that may be head faked on a stop hunt, but I have to think Draghi wins in the ECB battle and the $USD is seemingly starting a new trend that would benefit Energy shorts in general.

 The 60 min leading positive divergence in ERY (3x leveraged Energy Bear)

Compared to the same leading negative in XLE/Energy is pretty good confirmation.

Bottom line, I like ERY in this area, I'd prefer a wider stop and allow room for a possible head fake move below support.

No comments: