Friday, February 22, 2013

Slow Start

To the market and for me.  I can't help but feeling the market is acting like we have seen at previous recent weekly option expirations, like it's a monthly op-ex Friday and there's little movement on the pin.

In any case, maybe that's just the market and myself being in low gear so far this morning, but the charts are showing the same thing at least in the very near term, for example the Q's (and oddly I had this kind of a feeling, you recall we have taken weekly option trades that expire the next day, I didn't feel good about that yesterday)...

 The 3C 1 min chart looks just like the opening, it was weak on the open, there's some improvement now, but not flying.

 The 2 min chart is leading positive, but taking a breather.

The 3 min chart is leading positive big time so I still feel VERY good about the calls expiring next week on the QQQ/IWM, perhaps it will pick up a bit soon, if not, then I'm sure next week it will.

Don't forget last night's 30 and 60 min charts though, the back of the trend is broken.

No comments: