Tuesday, May 28, 2013

XLF and GOOG Call P/L

The AMZN call was in the market a total of about 40 minutes between late Friday and today for a 60+% gain, that's the kind of trade I LOVE.


As for XLF and GOOG Calls...



The XLF position shows the correct gain, +34.15% for less than half a day.

The GOOG position I was in such a hurry to close I didn't capture it in the tracking portfolio so I had to go back to Friday's order fill confirmation for the price paid really quick.

 Confirmation for late afternoon opening of GOOG Call Friday...

The Sell Confirmation moments ago..

The GOOG P/L came to +43% for about 2 hours of market exposure and still a quality call position.

For now I'm leaving AAPL and  GLD open, I'm a bit more skeptical of Gold.

I haven't made up my mind on HYG calls as they should be needed to help the market, USO I'm thinking of closing relatively soon.

No comments: