Friday, September 27, 2013

Chart Examples

Being this is an op-ex Friday, I'm not too concerned with what price does the last hour as it hasn't shown any steady correlation to the start of the new week, but the 3C signals at the EOD have shown a strong correlation to market behavior for the new week.

In the last post I mentioned some names that just started moving in an eye catching way just around the time op-ex pins tend to end (2:30-ish), here are some of those charts.

I'm not in love with any as positions if we aren't already in them, but I do like what they say about underlying trade going in to a crazy start of the week which I personally think is a bit overblown.

 AMZN

ES 1 min

GOOG 2 min

GS 2 MIN

HYG 5 MIN

SPY 5 MIN

TLT 2 MIN

XLF 1 MIN

GDX 1 MIN

NUGT 3 MIN

GDX 5 MIN

No comments: