Monday, October 7, 2013

GOOG Update

There are still some nice looking GOOG charts for a short duration leveraged long (call options), those charts include the 2, 3, 10 and 15 min charts. The chart that I have essentially made the line in the sand is the 5 min chart, I'd like to see that one connect the intraday charts with the intermediate 10-15 min charts, I suspect that a stop run would be needed to accomplish that and thus far the 5 min has not improved and other than a smaller run this morning, we haven't seen the kind of volume I'd like to see, which is what I believe would be needed to get the 5 min chart in to place.

The bottom line is I'll stay patient with this position and see if it comes around. This is for a short duration leveraged long trade only. The longer duration core equity short is not being addressed yet.

No comments: