Wednesday, October 9, 2013

URRE Follow Up- Parabolic Open

You may recall yesterday's URRE add-to or new position for some of you, here's the post from yesterday at 3:28

URRE is up over +19-20% today making it a nice long position for anyone who entered yesterday. I personally wouldn't blame any one for taking a 60 min 20% profit, nut I'll be sticking with URRE for a bit.

Please see the post above as to why we entered or added to URRE yesterday on multiple leading 3C divergences.

As for now, you know I don't trust parabolic moves, even when I benefit from them, however whether the parabolic move holds or not is not so much the question for me as I'm not looking at URRE as a day trade, the question is sustainability, so far we are off to a good start.

 Today's daily chart with yesterday's long entry coming around 3:30 p.m. or just after. Volume is up on the day thus far so it looks like it will have good volume confirmation by the close.

 This is one of the leading positive divegrences that caught my attention, a 30 min leading.

This is a concept I try to show whenever I can...  If you see where the divergence started or where accumulation started, even though accumulation is almost always in to lower or flat prices, price almost always moves well above the area where accumulation first started regardless of the average accumulated price being much lower. IN THIS CASE, THAT HAPPENED ON OPENING TRADE ALONE THIS MORNING.

 As I was saying yesterday about some other charts, the positive 30 and 60 min is like the promise of a large, strong move locked up in a chest and the intraday 1-5 min charts going positive are like the key to opening that chest, it's really more of timing thing than anything, but the 3 min positive is one of the reasons I decided not to wait any longer yesterday.

The 15 min had already been accumulating as well as 30 and 60 min, it looks very much like the move below the trendline was just a head fake move to pick up shares on the cheap and they were accumulated through out.

For now we have a strong set up that doesn't look like a 1-day flame-out, although price may not be +20% by the end of the day.

As soon as possible I'll be throwing this position over to the X-Over system and Trend Channel, I think we are just getting started, just remember nothing moves straight up or down.

I'll update URRE again in a bit



No comments: