Thursday, November 21, 2013

Quick Market Update

The intraday 3C signals are progressing as you'd expect (negative) with the way price in most of the averages is acting right now, perhaps I was right on when I mentioned that this may only be a half day correction, if that were the case, then I'd need to close out the SPY call at a small loss rather than a larger one, but I'm not ready to close it out yet, this sems REALLY early in the day for a trend to reverse to the downside.

We do have op-ex tomorrow, perhaps we are getting near max pain, however it's a weekly and although you can enter weeklies far in advance of that week, I do have to remember that the first signs of this move came Tuesday, pretty early in the week to know which way an op-ex pin would likely be unless there was just a tidal wave of contracts in the same direction?

For now I'll just say that the negative divegrence is progressing very normally and price looks very normal for this kind of divergence, if it weren't so early in the day, perhaps it wouldn't bother me so much (but again I have to remember it was me who said this corrective move may only last half a day).

I'm going to scout more markets and look for more information before making any significant moves which would either be closing short term call options or entering new short positions.

All trading shorts already in place will stay in place as well as core position, THIS DOESN'T EFFECT THE MANAGEMENT OF THOSE POSITIONS AT ALL.

No comments: