Tuesday, December 31, 2013

AAPL trade management

Here are the charts for AAPL, there's deterioration setting in, it's a tough call here because I feel it's a bit early, so I'll be keeping a close eye on it as it is a market Bellwether.

 AAPL intraday, I would have NEVER gone long AAPL if it looked like this yesterday so staying long becomes a question.

At the next timeframe AAPL is nearly in line which is a loss of momentum, at 3 min it still has some positives so I'd like to see a more mature signal, still price is bending, I'm going to try to be patient as to keep an effective hedge in place.

This is the 5 min Trend Channel, it's tight, but if you are trying to keep as much as possible , this is decent.


I feel more comfortable with a wider 10 min at $559.50, this allows some room for consolidation.

No comments: