Tuesday, December 3, 2013

There Goes the VIX- This might not be coming back

Remember the Spot VIX Bollinger Band Squeeze? Well we will see where that ends up, but VIX futures are rocketing up and with a never before seen 4 hour positive divergence in VIX futures, I have a feeling that this isn't coming back.

The market dispersion I talked about yesterday that is masquerading as rotation is there today, take IWM -.48% while financials are down twice that.

VIX Futures...
 Remember that nice rounding pattern in VXX, this is the right side of that moving to stage 2.

This was an early head fake, but I think that is because this was initially going to be a smaller rounding bottom, the larger size accommodates a larger move. Note the positive divegrence and the nice bowl shape of the reversal PROCESS.

And a never before seen 4 hour VIX futures positive divergence and a very fast developing one.

I don't know about you, but my trading shorts are lit up green.

No comments: