Friday, January 17, 2014

HYG / PCLN PUTS

Well every once in a while this happens, the HYG put didn't go through, but here are the charts that I really like.

 HYG 2 min

HYG 3 min

HYG 10 min so there's some major movement today

HYG 15 min which has been in some trouble, that's too bad, but maybe I'll get another shot.

Even if I have to close PCLN sooner than anticipated if it finally makes that +>$1200 run, it has still been worth it with today's gain already at +14%.

 PCLN 5 min seeing a dramatic 1-day shift in the institutional intraday timeframe, 5 mins

There's migration as well as you can see by this 10 min chart.

I suspect I'll probably have to close it for a counter trend bounce at some point if not the $1200 move, but again, these kinds of charts are just hard to ignore when you see them and so far a +14% 1-day gain isn't bad.

No comments: