Friday, January 17, 2014

Some Charts

These are what I'd consider to be in the early stage or about 1/3 to half way to the kind of charts that I will often say, "I can't ignore this" and take a position. The thing in, once they get started (if they are the real deal), they move VERY fast so you don't have a lot of time to wait and see.

***I am going to open an HYG in the money (probably Feb.) put.

HYG just hasn't been effective in arbitrage, there's been distribution, it's at a high level and I don't think it's going to last long.



 IWM 2 min intraday was already slipping, added a lot today thus far.

IWM 5 min

IWM 15 min is right on the edge of falling to a deep leading negative

QQQ intraday

SPT intraday

SPY 5 min

VXX /UVXY- these are the kinds of signals I wait for before entering positions, it is just getting started as well.

5 min too so it's not just intraday fluff

And the long term is already in place with a large rounding bottom.

XLK Tech

XLK

TF 5 min

NQ 15

Most importantly the Yen 30 min looks ready to go.

Remember there's often price action after 2 pm on op-ex that doesn't end up meaning much, however the 3C signals almost always pick up where they left off the next trading day, even over a weekend.

I'll see if these get more extreme, but I'm going for a full size HYG put now.

No comments: