Thursday, January 23, 2014

NOT LOOKING GOOD

Even for the normal gap filling bounce.

The best looking of the major averages was the IWM and not very good looking at that, I'll show you what has happened there. Index futures aren't doing any better so this is as good as it gets and it's not very good at all.

 That 1 chart, the IWM 1 min that was leading positive, well this is what's left of it now.

No migration even to the 2 min chart.

 The 2 min chart in scale showing distribution on yesterday's "Big run".

The 3 min chart which went negative very quickly yesterday almost straight down, it has just added to that today.

Make no mistake, this does not look good, I'm glad we got in to position when we should have (I know it's hard, but this is the reason why).

I'm going to browse around some more and see if there's anything I'm missing

No comments: