Monday, February 24, 2014

Quick EOD Update

I'll follow this up with charts, but I basically have the same thing guiding me that I had Friday afternoon, there is VERY little signal in the market, it's just not there, the only thing I have is AAPL really and I correctly theorized AAPL is not likely to make gains in to a sharp downturn in the market. With the divergences in AAPL, I thought the market would loiter in the area, I expect it will continue to do so for another day or maybe 2 but based on AAPL, not based on market strength.

I would expect those days to be similar to today, gains and then a retrace of those gains to leave us roughly at neutral before we head lower.

I don't see anything right now implying any significant market gains or any gain at all that will hold.

No comments: