Thursday, March 27, 2014

AAPL

Here's the AAPL charts that have been requested. On Monday I said I though AAPL looked terrible and that I wouldn't buy it, if I owned it I'd sell it.

There has been stunning improvement, but like the averages I showed in the last post, it's not about a nice foot print to bounce off, it's strong intraday divergences, but you can still only accumulate so much in a limited period, even if you dial up the accumulation so it's reading on longer charts intraday.

In my view, I'd probably still wait a bit to see if a wider footprint in this base area can be established, just because there are good probabilities doesn't mean they are great probabilities and just because you probably can trade it and do ok, doesn't mean it's the best decision.

 This is the AAPL 15 min chart just to remind you of what's on the other side of the charts below, this is only 1 of several very strong negatives, so if you do end up trading AAPL from the long side, keep in mind it's a trade, not a change in the primary trend.

AAPL 1 min

2 min

5 min

And all the way out to 10 min intraday, the problem for me is still the footprint size, I'm not going to enter anything I don't feel very comfortable with, even if I know the probabilities are that the asset is higher by Monday.


No comments: