Thursday, March 27, 2014

Trade Idea Equity Long ETF: FXP

FXP is a non-leveraged China 25 short or simply a way to short China, I've been looking for an opening here all of 2014 and until recently there was no decent one. I think I've put this out 4 or 5 times already so this is a reiteration as I really do like it for a long position for short exposure on China.

If anything substantial changes for the better or worse I'll update it again.

As of now it's still in good buying position in my view as it finishes up the reversal process.

 FXP Daily chart with the first break of the trendline for 2014 on hopes of Chinese stimulus from the PBoC as they continue to drain money out of the system via repos.

 15 min chart and the reversal process, yesterday's entry is similar to where we are today.

The 5 min chart showing today's action in the same area is still on track and overall...

A clean 15 min positive divgerence

No comments: