Monday, April 28, 2014

EOD Market Update

The same choppy/noisy upside I expected Friday for early this week I still expect. There's some question in my mind whether the charts will make this one worth trading or not, usually volatility increases and this week has all kinds of events that would do that on their own.

I'm not ready to make a decision about trading this move yet, if the market adds a little base to it and comes down a bit I may consider it, but the key charts in intermediate and longer term timeframes are still (and will continue to be) very negative and that's the direction I want most of my assets leaning, to the short side.

I'll put up a few charts, really simple so you get a visual and if the market opens an opportunity we'll look at it and make decisions, if not, I'm content to sit here on the short side and just wait it out.

No comments: