Monday, April 14, 2014

Quick Market Update

As I already mentioned, Friday I just wasn't sold on entering even a short term call position because of the way the charts (3C) looked, they looked like there was more work to be done in the averages before a call / options was a reasonable choice.

This morning I showed you the early non-confirmation in the averages, it looks like they'll pullback as they'd need to in order to get that extra work done that I suspected Friday afternoon. The Index futures are a quick way for me to show you what intraday probabilities (a pullback) are looking like.

ES=SPX Futures, NQ=NDX-100 Futures, TF=Russell 2000 Futures...
 ES 1 min leading negative intraday

NQ leading negative intraday

TF leading negative intraday.

We should see a pullback intraday any moment.

No comments: