Thursday, May 1, 2014

TBT Charts

Keeping in mind the choppiness of the market, rather than short TLT, TBT gives you a bit of leverage and you can place a stop pretty close to the entry.

There are a couple of charts that "may" allow for more than a short term trade and that's why I said bounce to possible swing, but I'd take the bounce in this environment with a little leverage.

 TBT 1 min, it's not just the larger divergence , but today's as well.

Here's the 2 min chart, a stop can be placed below the area marked with a white trendline so the risk is very low, however that's a pretty obvious area for a stop, I'd give it a little more room if you can, that's part of the reason I prefer a partial rather than a full size trade.

 This 3 min chart grabbed my attention, especially with that rounding reversal process looking like its nearly complete.

This 10 min chart "could" lead to something more than a bounce, there's a head fake move or stop run and a leading positive divegrence at the area.

And this is the 60 min chart, I doubt it comes in to play, but it doesn't hurt either.




No comments: