Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Adding to IWM Calls

Yesterday I took out what was pretty close to a full size position for option positions in IWM calls because I refuse to close my longer term trend position, SRTY (3x short IWM) as it is aligned with the larger play/probabilities. The calls are aligned with the shorter play/probability and not only hedge SRTY, but should end up at a significant gain as well.

Thus far we have not seen the head fake move as IWM support is becoming very pronounced, meaning a head fake move is more probable as more stops pile up below support, still looking for a move under $113.75, but there has been enough intraday improvement that I will add 25% to the position opened yesterday, If we get the head fake move, I'll add another 25%.

Here's what's prompting me to add right now. These will still be August (standard ) $114 calls.
 1 min leading at the lows intraday as they look to have clearly been accumulated.

2 min leading at the same spot.

And even 5 min leading at the same area in addition to the already large divergence in place.


No comments: