Thursday, July 31, 2014

IWM Fade

Here are some of the charts, to me it's a toss up between the Q's in which case I'd still take the Aug. 8th expiration and a strike of $95 and the $IWM (Aug 8th, $$110.50).

The SPY and DIA don't look as impressive, they also haven't lost as much.

 TF 1 min (Russell 2000 futures), the NASDAQ futures look nearly identical, both leading intraday positive divergences.

 IWM 1 min leading positive

A closer look intraday shows the probability of a pullback which has already started.

Here's the 2 min chart leading positive as well.

I'd "like" to see price pullback to intraday lows, maybe even below them a bit and the 3C chart make a higher high, but I'll make my decision on what the market does whether or not it's what I want to see.

I suspect there will be very little difference between the Q's or IWM calls. I'm fairly certain I'll take on the position, but I'd like to see a little more improvement first.

No comments: