Monday, October 13, 2014

Market Update

Sorry, this has been a crazy morning, I had my main OS go down and while trying to get it back up, got a call from the Emergency room that my brother had a stroke or seizure, so I'm just getting situated.

I'm likely going to enter one or more of the usual suspect 3x long ETFs shortly- financials (FAS 3x long) are looking interesting, I want to give the market another look with everything clear and no distractions, but there are some leading indications and of course our new VIX Inversion is giving a buy signal as well as our SPX/RUT Ratio indicator.

 HYG is not leading, but it is positive vs the SPX which is one thing I am looking for.

Pro sentiment indicators aren't leading, but positive.

An intraday view of the same vs the SPX .

HY Credit is starting to lead positive

And the SPX/RUT Ratio in the middle was calling for the market to move below the August cycle lows which it has now done. The VIX Inversion (red) is putting out a buy signal, we know these are typically a bit early.

And intraday the SPX/RUT Ratio is again positive, not confirming the SPX's intraday lows.

I'll have a new update out much faster than the last one.

No comments: