Thursday, December 18, 2014

SPXU, SQQQ, SRTY

The only thing missing in these assets themselves are the reversal process, one I expect will likely be put in tomorrow, perhaps Monday, but I would not fault anyone with starting positions in any of these as they confirm the weakness in the market averages being seen with their strength.

 SRTY 3 min leading as if very little was sold.

SRTY 3x short IWM at a significant discount leading at 5 min

 SQQQ 1 min leading

SQQQ 2 min


SQQQ 5 min, again as if very little was sold in any scale, aware of the same thing we are in our forecast.

SPXU 2 min

SPXU 3 min, also leading as if very little was ever sold in advance of yesterday's move.

All I can say is I'm glad that my positions are all in place.

I would normally expect a wider reversal process, I think it would be healthier and we have an op-ex Friday.

However with the pace of events, the additional theory that this initial move fool longs in to thinking a Santa Claus rally has begun, would provide a most venomous sting if they were to awake Monday morning to a gap taking out the entire move.

No comments: