Friday, February 27, 2015

Quick Asset Scan

I hope to bring you as many of these assets as I can as I have been doing my daily rounds through the watchlists. Overall, there has been a bearish bias that has run through numerous assets we have recently talked about, had trade set-upss in or actually entered.

The 2- 4 p.m. timeframe on Friday tends to give some of the best 3C information of the week, I pay close attention to what happens as the op-ex pin is typically lifted around this time.

Some of the assets that I'd like to try to bring you (I won't get to all of them) include on the bullish side:

FAZ, SPXU, SQQQ, SRTY, TECS and on the bearish side...

HYG, TQQQ, TECL, XLK, AAPL, NFLX (which I'm glad we added to a position in yesterday (tracking), and several others.

The last two hours starting now are pretty busy and I may have to put up some shortened posts for anything I see moving in underlying trade as it tends to occur quickly, but the overall bias to the watchlist charts I've been going through has been definitely to the bearish side, which isn't surprising with the Igloo/Chimney formations this week and the trade ideas/positions being entered this week as with past weeks we have entered virtually none.

I encourage you to take a look around at some of the assets you are interested in, maybe run through a watchlist and see if you are noticing a trend among the components.

No comments: