Thursday, February 26, 2015

Trade Idea: NFLX Short

We've had two separate entries in NFLX short, both were at nice gains until the earnings shenanigans, one of the two is right at break-even. I have a little room to add to the position in the tracking portfolio without violating risk management position size rules I keep for myself, even in a tracking portfolio, good habits are to be practiced all of the time.

I'll be posting the charts momentarily, you may want to wait for the charts and the links as NFLX has been an asset that we have been watching since earnings for the right time to enter, I feel we are at just as good a time as any, but I also have a longer term perspective/outlook on NFLX, less a trade, more a core trend short position.

I'll have that post out in the next few minutes, but I wanted to give you a head's up so you can do your own homework while I get the post out.



No comments: