Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Trade Idea- UGLD (3x long Gold/GLD)

I'm going to open a half size position in UGLD, which is the 3x leveraged GLD ETF, the leverage makes it larger than a full size GLD position, I'll be watching it closely.

I like some of the charts I'm seeing in GLD since we called for a pullback and the lateral trend at the lows since. This is a half size normal full position in the tracking portfolio because I suspect I'll be able to add to it. but otherwise I like what I've seen lately.

Here are some chart examples...
 1 min trend since the pullback and a base area

2 min leading positive at the same area

5 min GLD

15 min which shows our pullback negative divgerence call and a leading positive since in a flat range.

And the 30 min chart.

Again, going with half size and will watch the stop.

No comments: