Friday, April 10, 2015

The 2 P.M. Op-Ex Pin Has Passed

This is when we usually get some of the best data of the week and right now I feel like a 1-legged man in a butt-kicking contest trying to keep up with all of the assets I need to watch.

I see some VERY sharp intraday market negative divergences, the Dow showing one of the worst and in most cases, the 15 minute charts from last Thursday that were positive (except in the IWM) that were the line in the sand or as I often call it, "Gas in the tank" for the move forecasted for this week, have reached a point in which their deterioration is sharpening.

I still don't feel we are quite there, but obviously much, much closer, but I'm going to try to gather as much data as possible until the close as it tends to be the best of the week.

If I run across any trades I think are in a high probability area that have great timing, I will post them as I can.
 Generally speaking though, I do believe we are in about the right area for any new broad market correlated shorts such as short SPY, IWM, etc. This would include correlation for other market assets that have a tight correlation with the market including individual assets from the Financial sector, XLF to stocks like NFLX, although I;'d much prefer update those specifically, I'm just trying to convey that I believe we are in the general area for shorts in these assets as they are led directionally by the broader market to the tune of about 66% of their influence.

I'll get to your emails as quickly as possible, but I must consider the entire Wolf on Wall Street membership first.

No comments: