Friday, August 16, 2013

MCP & GOOG Calls

There are quite a few I like, most were on the list I provided earlier, I was really on the edge of adding GDX puts, but decided to spread out a bit more in to some different area.

I'm going to go with a MCP Sept. $6 Call and GOOG Sept. $860 Call. I don't want to go too crazy as there are quite a few positions now (again mostly all on that list) that are just looking better.

The $USD is showing some 3C underling strength work back in, some of the numerous assets from Treasuries to VIX futures have made some moves (many since about 2 p.m. as expected that are kind of falling back in to line).

The SPY is making up quite a bit of ground quickly and the Dow has some great signals, but I chose these two not because of any of the reasons above, I chose them because they look to have their own legs, their own divergences. These will be speculative, although it will be a bit hard with GOOG calls because of the cost.



No comments: