Friday, August 30, 2013

Trade Ideas: Adding XLK Oct. $31 Calls & TECL (3x Long Technology) ETF

I don't expect anyone to take all of these positions even if you like them, I put out positions that I think look good at the time, you may have been looking to add some Technology exposure and this may make for a nice position as an option or stock trade, I personally don't like more than 6 positions at a time, I think I can diversify enough with 6. I just highlight interesting opportunities when they pop up.

I think we're going to get a pullback and I'd like to use that to enter an October XLK (Technology Sector) $31 Call to the "Options Tracking Portfolio" as well as a TECL (3x Bull Technology ETF) to the "Equities Tracking Portfolio". I think XLK is good for initial momentum, TECL will hold up better in any drawdown and it is a good choice for a swing move with 3x leverage.

I'll post the charts in just a moment.
 

No comments: