Friday, August 30, 2013

FSLR Calls or Long Equity

Yesterday I added FSLR Calls, except I split them between October $35 and OTM December $37. Yesterday I posted the charts for FSLR with VXX here. These are in addition to an existing (half size) September $38.

*I won't be adding today because of the exposure already in place, but if I didn't have that exposure, I'd have no problem starting or adding to a position EITHER LONG THE STOCK OR VIA CALLS.

Here are today's updated charts.
 1min yesterday went negative with the market and then afternoon accumulation, today shows a leadinf pos. in to a flat price range.

The 2 min leading with the right size reversal process for the move.

3 min leading positive so migration is evident which is healthy

 5 min leading positive, these are all the short term charts that needed to come in to line as I said a day or two ago in general.

 The important charts are like this 10 min leading positive or...

More importantly the size and position of this 30 min leading positive.

I think FSLR can stand on its own feet with or without the market.

No comments: