Monday, November 18, 2013

AAPL Put Set up

First, I DON'T want to chase ANYTHING

I'd like to see AAPL move above $522.60 or higher to set up a put position, I mentioned AAPL Friday and showed charts of it over the weekend / late Friday.

I think this initial market meltdown will see the "But the Dip" crowd come in and set up some more opportunities, one I'm looking toward is AAPL.

 This is the AAPL 15 min chart, it has gone from in line to leading negative and AAPL is still close to being within a range , actually it is, so it works.

 This 10 min leading negative divegrence caught my attention, since Icahn is getting all of the credit (do you know how many banks, Investment fund managers and Ex-F_E_D officials have said the same thing in the last 3 weeks, but they give Icahn credit!!!!) perhaps Icahn is the one selling here.

And the 5 min so AAPL is REALLY close, it could probably be taken now, but I'd rather not chase and rather enter a put on price strength and a lower premium.

No comments: