Friday, February 7, 2014

LAST MARKET UPDATE-IN TO MONDAY

As I point out every Friday, after the market's option expiration pin ends around 2-2:30 pm price can do whatever it wants, what is really important is what 3C does because as I also often point out, divergences pick up where they left off the next trading day, even over 3-day weekends.

We have clearly negative divergences in to the close and positive in VXX which is confirmation so I expect early next week we see a downside market move as signals appeared yesterday.

I also think VXX makes a nice move up.

 QQQ 1 min

QQQ 3 min

QQQ 5 min

IWM 2 min


 IWM 5 min


 SPY 5 min

SPY 10 min

VIX futures 1 min

UVXY 2 min

VXX 5 min

UVXY 10 min

That's all the confirmation I need, but let me remind you 5 min Index futures are all negative as well

No comments: