Friday, February 7, 2014

MCP Position Update

MCP which is a long term long position, not a market correlated long, is looking good today with a 6+% day, so far all of the charts except for one intraday look good, it's the 2 min. I'm going to keep an eye on it and see if it's just an anomaly as nothing else around the timeframe seems to confirm or see if it's a strong move just getting started.

As far as the MCP long, for me this wouldn't change anything either way, this is a longer term position for me that I might trade around once in a while if there are exceptionally strong signals, but truth be told, I'd be fine just holding it as well, the only reason I'd trade around any signals is to make additional percentage gains. but that has to be weighed against the back drop of the big picture. There aren't many long positions that look like they'll be entering stage 2 mark-up while the market looks as if it's entering stage 4 decline so I really don't want to miss the forest for the trees, for example (remember this has no market correlation to speak of, it moves against the market all of the time which is rare).

 MCP is all about the big picture, this is the 60 min chart's leading divegrence since GS talked it down.

This is a 3-day chart, insane.

No comments: