Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trade Idea (Short Term-leveraged) FSLR

This is not my favorite short position or core short and I wouldn't even consider it for that, but for a short term move using some leverage (I would consider it speculative) like puts, it looks like FSLR is going to make a break lower, at least a gap fill.

It's the deterioration of the charts and the speed of that deterioration that jumps off the chart. I'm looking at August (standard) $65 puts just in case this turns in to something bigger.


 1 min chart leading negative

2 min chart leading negative ever since the gap up.

And the 3 min chart deeply leading negative. For me this is worth at least a speculative put position. For an equity short I'd like to see the 5 min follow suit and it may as fast as these charts are moving.

No comments: