Monday, September 8, 2014

AAPL Charts

These are the AAPL charts from this morning which was why I posted , AAPL Reiteration on what looked like an AAPL intraday pullback before their big unveiling of the IP6 tomorrow and the harts I was looking for to confirm the pullback.

 This was the intraday negative from this morning's post linked above and why I thought AAPL might pullback and why I might consider adding to Friday's AAPL call position if the signals on the pullback looked good.

 The intraday 1 min signals looks decent, it probably wouldn't do it for me alone without some market help which I think is coming by way of an HYG divergence which I'll post soon and of course the "Get shorty to $2000" in the SPX.

 I always want to see some volume on this type of move, some stops run and it looks like some nervous hands were present around $98.50

However as for AAPL, it has been this 5 min chart that has been of greatest interest for this particular position and it is leading positive today on the pullback.

As I said, I suspect some market assistance which I suppose goes both ways with AAPL's weight, HYG, although this isn't anything I'd consider to be any more than a helping hand on a very short term basis like the AAPL calls position, has been working on its positive divegrence today now that it seems the carry trades aren't a useful lever anymore. Maybe we'll see more record number of odd lot and 1 share trades again?

No comments: