Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Computer, New Problems

I've bee having problems with my MAC that have taken me 25% more time to get posts out and I had enough of it, so tonight I went out and bought a MacBook Pro-(nothing but the best for you guys) and I've spent the last 5 hours trying to get it ready for tomorrow. This is the reason there's no post tonight. There wasn't much I could say in any case that will trump with Initial/continuing claims out at 8:30 a.m.

The 1 min positive divergence into the close had me a little worried, but the fact all the longer timeframes lined up negative makes that a draw-kind of like partly cloudy, if it rains I'm right, if it doesn't I'm right :)

Really though, it would suggest some initial strength with a sell-off after that. I can't imagine it, either the numbers are good or bad, but I've seen much stranger things happen with 3C. So until the morning.

I have another few hours of setting up the programs now that I have windows set up on the MAC.

1 comment:

JC said...

Is 3C confirming the breakdown of the Bear Flag?