Friday, January 7, 2011

More C&D Trade Management

ZBB triggered Jan 3 at 9:58 a.m. at $1.20 as of right now, it's up 25% and as high as 32% on an intraday basis.

When I tell you to keep in touch with me regarding trade management of these C&D trades, here's a reason. Look at the base on this trade, look at the accumulation. A trade like this has a higher probability of continued gains because the size accumulated was so large and it needs to be distributed into higher prices which tells me it's likely to last longer. So do you take a 1-day gain? That's up to you, but I'd let you know about the base and accumulation and lay out options such as phasing out f the trade at higher prices, put a trailing stop in place, etc. Other trades are definitely one day pops. So take care to manage these well and email me anytime for a second perspective.

No comments: