Tuesday, March 22, 2011

EOD market Update

There has been some damage in 3C done today to the major averages, the SPY is the worst, but I still don't see what I'd call a clear reversal signal, although we may be heading in that direction.

USO has done a good job of holding onto today's gains, it'll be interesting to see if the Israel situation effects the market negatively should events continue to escalate.

GLD looks like today is it and should see downside pressure. SLV has deteriorated today, but it still doesn't look as bad as GLD so I'm not sure that it's quite done. I think 3C did a good job in seeing the difference between the two metals yesterday as GLD is slightly down right now and SLV is up about 1/2%.

Take a look at the trades provided today, as we near a clean market reversal, there will be many opportunities so I'd try to keep some cash on the sidelines.

I'll update further as situations develop.

No comments: