Thursday, March 10, 2011

EOD update

This has been a tricky one, every where you read, "The market is breaking down" and I'm a believer we are headed for that, just the question is timing and the games they play.

Here's the last minute charts..
IWM 1 min positive just starting

QQQQ 5 min starting

SPY 5 min building

and the TICK index improving.

When the market does break, I do expect to see an oversold condition and today we do have one, so that has made it more tricky, I'm just going on a few charts that haven't confirmed which should have, my understanding of how the market works from watching it everyday and a gut feeling. In any case, you should have your feet or toes wet in shorts in case I'm wrong on this, but I have a feeling we'll see an oversold bounce tomorrow. From there, we may get the Crazy Ivan shakeout.

No comments: