Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yesterday's Late Day Accumulation

We are seeing that strength I talked about in this post yesterday  saying, "If some strength doesn't materialize into the close, I'd be looking for it on the open tomorrow. "


We did not see that strength on the close, just continued accumulation for this morning. 


 AMSC is set to gap down nearly 50%

 The Q's to and other averages to gap up

 SMH to gap up

SPY to gap up.


What will be of interest is to see what happens in SMH first and then the market. I don't see anything in the news particularly strong about today, but something was happening late yesterday. We'll see if these gaps are filled in short order.


I have a Doctors appointment at 10 a.m. for my 4 herniated disks, but I should be back around 11 a.m., 'll be watching my email and the market.

No comments: