Monday, May 23, 2011

CHINESE STOCKS

I wrote the other day about a few funds that are having a spectacular run in identifying Chinese frauds companies listed on the major exchanges. When the blow up, boom-lots of money real quick. These few funds that specialize in Chinese Fraud stocks are outperforming the market by incredible margins. It kind of reminds me of the ".com" craze, when anything with a .com, no matter whether it was a viable company or not, instantly had an IPO fetching $100, $200 or $300 a share, and today, most of them are either trading at much lower valuations-or more likely are no longer trading.

So I've compiled a list of 106 Chinese companies trading on the major exchanges. While I've spent most of my time putting this list together, I have a feeling that 3C will be very useful in uncovering candidates.

I'm going to spend a few hours with my wife-it's been a crazy family day. And THANK YOU FOR THE LETTERS/EMAILS asking about my mother. She had a rough operation, it was meant to be 3 hours and ended up , as far as we can figure, between 10 and 11 hours. The side effects from being out that long have been harsh, but she's coming around, although she's been hallucinating a bit, seeing butterflies and the like (sounds pleasant) she's getting better every day. So again, thank you for the support and understanding.

If anyone is interested in looking at the list I compiled, maybe some of you using 3C, just send me an email and I'll send the watchlist to you.

No comments: