Thursday, July 28, 2011

DUST Request

We've been all over DUST and many members did great with DUST yesterday with a 6% 1-day gain. Those who stuck with the trading signals were to enter DUST on the open this morning, a few missed the trade and are wondering if they'll get a second chance, so lets take a quick look.

 First of all, DUST is coming up to a resistance area, so I would think that will put some temporary pressure on DUST which may allow an entry at better prices today.

 The long term 60 min chart of DUST has been very positive as we have been following for quite some time now, so I view DUST as having a LOT more upside.

 There is a 5 min negative divergence today, hinting at a pullback

And the 1 min chart looks like that pullback will be soon. I doubt it pulls back to the open, but I think it will pullback. You may want to phase in to the trade on the pullback or you can contact me for updates of what the 1/5 min charts look like. Ultimately while a better entry is preferable, I think there's enough potential upside in DUSt that I wouldn't worry too much about a deep pullback and miss the trade altogether.

No comments: