Thursday, July 28, 2011

Market Update

Ooohh, I really hate these transient moments in the market and the "going out on a limb" posts, but it comes with the job and I will never withhold information because I'm afraid of being wrong, I owe you guys the fact of what I see. Besides, when I get those emails about the great trades you all have made, it makes it all worthwhile.

So here goes...
 The DIA has been the laggard, but the 3C version used for the DIA is also one of the slower to react and is better for longer term in general. So here's a 10 min positive/leading divergence formed today in the DIA.

 Surprisingly, here's a 30 min relative divergence yesterday and leading today-surprising because this timeframe usually takes days to move like this.

 The IWM 15 min in leading positive position, again surprising to see in a single day.

 And once again, the IWM 40 min, you can see the last time it went positive into a falling market around the 18th and the top, now looks similar to the 18th.

 The SPY  1 min just went the total opposite direction of the market.

 SPY 5 min is holding together well in leading position

And the SPY 15 min...

Those are the charts...

No comments: