Monday, September 19, 2011

Market Update?

I wish I could bring you something that you didn't already know last Thursday, Friday or Saturday, but we went short and filled out positions on Friday; the implications from the charts were that we'd see a big and ugly move down today, that's happened, so now it's just a matter of watching for any anomalies to pop up.

Greece has an official conference call with the Troika tonight, it has been delayed until noon time today, this could be a big deal so I'll be watching for any hints or signs. If it is market positive then I wouldn't expect it to stay that way very long, we are at the start of a distribution stage. So I'll be watching extra close. If you have urgent emails, mark them "Urgent in the subject line as I will be focusing on any potential hints or leaks.

No comments: