Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Closing Update

I'll try to pull up the risk/credit charts too if I have time. Also if I have time, I'll probably add to at least 1 financial short, this is because of time restraints as the MP is my last priority. I'd also like to look at breadth, but that will have to wait until later.


 DIA 1 min, zoomed in, just nothing positive going on there today, a slight positive divergence toward the EOD, the first of the day which is typical on a late day ramp for a day like this, hopefully I can add in time.

 The 5 min chart is just a disaster, no attempt to even get close to confirmation, this looks like  VERY weak underlying trade.

 The 10 min which I don't have on stockfinder, only TC with a limited historical view, but still the fact 3C can't move up beyond yesterday's highs on a 3.5% move and the fact it has been stair-stepping lower all day.

 IWM 2 min, didn't even move past this week's highs at much lower prices. This is obviously leading negative.

 The 5 min chart didn't move wither, it should be where the blue arrow is at least.

 The 10 min againcan't move above yesterday's highs, very weak.

 The 15 min just stair stepping lower.

 QQQ 1 min zoomed in shows a few positive divergences

 You can see how far out of line it is though on this zoomed out chart.

 The 5 min couldn't make a new high or and is leading lower.

 Same with the 15 min.

 SPY 1 min, speaks for itself.

 The 2 min is even worse moving lower.

 Zoomed 2 min with a slight positive EOD divergence.

 The 5 min couldn't move above anything this week at much lower prices.

 Zoomed in it is lower all day with a slight positive toward the EOD.

And the 10 min moving lower all day.

Looks to me like short selling.

No comments: