Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Churning

Churning is generally the handing off of shares from strong hands to weak hands, it tends to occur at price highs and reversals tend to follow as smart money is no longer supporting price.

I show you these charts because I think it's interesting to ponder that all of them are churning the exact same minute. There's a lot of interconnectivity in the market, correlations, etc, but ES and 3C both showed us distribution heading in to this. I don't want to push the whole conspiracy theory too far, but you can't deny the coincidence here is beyond strange.

 You already saw it in the DOW, which means 30 individual stocks or some of the heaviest hitters were all churning the exact same minute, strange enough, but here's the DIA-that would really be some impressive ETF management to create the same effect at the same minute.

 The IWM

 QQQ

 SPY

XLF

I hope you followed my gist and just learned something that may be new about the market.

No comments: