Wednesday, January 18, 2012

URRE Update

I updated URRE a little over a week ago, I said I believe it is in a larger base then what you see here and I just want to see the price action continue to round upward, day to day swings aren't important, just the trend. I also said I'd like to see volume increasing as we move forward, so far, so good.

 Yesterday URRE gave back some decent gains, but again, this is a longer term position, the day to day stuff is of little consequence. URRE since the last update has continued to round up and volume is obviously picking up. I believe this is the second part of a larger base and it is still in stage 1 accumulation. Stage 2 mark up would be represented by an impressive breakout on big volume, that's the attention getter that would help move URRE in the mark up stage.

 Here's a 5 min chart of the base formation you see above, 3C is doing what I would expect for a base under accumulation.

 The last accumulated base ran for a gain of over 100%, but I do not view these as two distinct bases, but rather 2 parts of a base. The run up would have forced them to bring prices back down in to the accumulation zone.

 On an hourly chart, you can see how the two bases look to be part of one larger base with the most recent base in a leading positive position, meaning increased accumulation.

Most importantly is the positive divergence on the daily chart. This would be the 3rd cycle for URRE with the first two yielding gains of 300% and over 860%. The daily chart shows this base as being even larger.... patience pays.

No comments: