Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FSLR Earnings Tonight

I wish I could say this REALLY looks like an earnings play, I can't, but I can say in broader terms that something positive seems to be going on here and before the close, maybe we will get that earnings signal like GOOG did 15 mins before the close and earnings.

 Broadly speaking, there have been what look like a couple of capitulation events, basically throwing in the towel so the weak hands are knocked out of the stock.

 The daily 3C leading positive divergence and TSV positive divergence indicate something positive is going on here.

This leading positive divergence on a 15 min chart in the last day and a half is what peaked my interest in FSLR as a possible earnings play.

Earnings or not, I think the stock has upside potential.

No comments: