Thursday, March 15, 2012

AGQ Trade Idea (long)

This is another hit and run (shorter term trade, but whatever the market gives, I'll take whether it's a day or several weeks). I saw this one earlier but wanted to see a little pullback, I got the alert it pulled back and what I wanted to see in 3C started to form. This is an Ultra ETF for Silver so it may make some sense with the earlier Gold idea.

 I'll keep this simple, this is the daily

 This is the 15 minute, I wanted to see a pullback from that small shooting star at the top of the bounce.

 Here's the short term 3C chart showing a positive divergence, but also showing a likely pullback which has taken place.

The 1 min chart is starting to turn up a little.

I'll probably try this one out in the options model portfolio, I consider it speculative just because I envision it to be a shorter term trade, but whatever the market gives, I'll take.

No comments: