Wednesday, March 7, 2012

VXX and Treasuries

As of last night, I expected both to drop on a market bounce and be accumulated in to the pullback, but I expected a bigger pullback and a bigger market bounce first. There are some recent changes in both.

 Here's the TLT negative divergence yesterday, since it trades opposite the market, this made perfect sense as did the drop in price today, however I expected this to move lower before seeing a positive divergence.

 It looks like 1 pm was when things started to change, here we see a positive divergence bleeding through on the 5 min chart in treasuries.

 The VXX 2 min is leading positive, I expected to see this, but at lower price levels.

Now it's bleeding through the 5 min as well.

I need all eyes and ears I can get here, especially on any developments in the EU. The Euro has not been very  supportive of the market today.

No comments: