Monday, April 2, 2012

AAPL Update

I'm really watching AAPL as a barometer for a reversal and because I want to re-enter another put on it and I'm really having a hard time staying patient with AAPL at this point and am itching to pull the trigger on some puts for the MP.

Yo already saw the 30-60 min charts earlier, here are the intraday charts.

 1 min zoomed out is not in confirmation, it is leading negative, you can see Friday's positive divergence for today's bounce.

 1 min intraday is turning here.

 2 min zoomed out, with Friday's relative positive divergence (a relative divergence is weaker then a leading divergence) and a leading negative in to today as expected.

 2 min zoomed in, there's a relative negative divergence here.

 5 min zoomed out showing the negative divergence at last week's move on Mon-Tues. and the positive divergence from Friday that had me wait on a position in AAPL.

Zoomed in the 5 min is leading negative.

Although the market tends to act like a pendulum and swing much further then you expect both ways, I'm pretty much at the point I'm willing to take the risk of a little more upside if it comes as AAPL is looking juicy here. I'm going to look at the averages and ES before making a decision, but I'm leaning toward at least a partial position using Puts.

No comments: